It’s been a while since I joined blog hopping or blog memes, so I think to kick start my desire to be active in blogging I will join blog hopping again! Good thing I found Turn it up Tuesday. The event looks a lot of fun. I would be able to read different blogs and get to know bloggers again from here and around the world. I am so excited that I am one of the guest hosts for this month so I am inviting you to join this fun blog hop too!
Welcome to the 76th week of Turn It Up Tuesday! Last week, we had an awesome time on Turn It Up Tuesday with 413 links - an amazing week! We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your amazing posts with us here on Turn It Up Tuesday!
Turn It Up Tuesdays is all about being happy, excited, energetic…and having fun! Link up your favorite posts (old or new) and meet some awesome bloggers in return! Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all. We want to laugh, be entertained, be inspired, and have a good time!
Thanks so much to everyone that joins us each week and makes this blog hop the best that it could be!
February is very special to me and my family. Not only that it is the month of hearts but we have lots of family events on this month. Below are 11 awesome moments last February (in no particular order). Why 11? It’s my birthdate.
11. Bike time with my son and husband on two separate days but both was so fun
10. Another bonding time with my husband and son. We spent few minutes at the mall to play arcade games. My husband took picture of us without us knowing it.
9. Time with my son’s Godmother, my good friend. The last time we saw each other was more than three years ago (I think!). Few things changed but time with her was still a lot of fun with lots of stories and laughter.
8. Night out with my family in celebration of my birthday.
7. Presence of the family of Anna, one of my best friends, from the eldest son to the youngest daughter. They were able to enjoy their day in the pool. I am also happy that they attended our event.
6. Lunch Date with one of my best friends! I think it was more than a year since we last saw each other. Our time was short but it was loaded with stories and catch ups
5. Buffet breakfast with the family in celebration of my mother’s birthday. Though the family is not that complete since my elder brother resides in Batangas, more than 100KM away from us.
4. Valentines’s Gift / Birthday gift from the two boys in my life. I thought my husband will no longer give a gift since we have spent a lot with the past occasions but still there was a surprise.
3. Blessed by the presence of our closest relatives during my son’s birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary celebration. They are complete, even my great grandmother was there. I am so touched because they were at one of the most special day of our year.
2. 10th birthday of my son and 10th wedding anniversary celebration, my family was there to celebrate and to help even my brother from Batangas took time to join us and sponsor the photo booth.
1. Our new wedding ring. I am thankful that God blessed our relationship all throughout these years. I pray that he will continue to bless the years ahead of us
Its first day of March, I am at home as it is Sunday, I am using my mobile and I just woke up. Looking back at February, I am not successful with my own challenge that is to post one blog post a day. I just did 17 posts for February. But looking on a positive side, I improved already as that is the most posts I have done in a month for the past year. Now I am looking at March with much eagerness that I will be able to post more consistently.
This month I will improve the quality of my posts and I will start to be active again in blog hopping, look for weekly memes and just try to build traffic for my blogs again. I will also try to update my other blogs as much as I can. I hope to update My Red Hot Reviews at least twice a week and The adventurous little prince at least once a week.
How about you, any plans for March?
Have you registered at Contest chest? This website is good for the promotion of your contests. You can add your contest or any other contests that you join. You can also find contests from other registered members and join, who knows, you might be lucky enough. If you are not registered yet, click the button below and join, registration is free!
They have a newsletter contests wherein all you need to do is key in the four digit code that you will find in your weekly newsletter. You can also add your contest and have the chance to win $250.
It’s been about one year since the last time I ate one of my favorite food, Ube Jam from Good Shepherd in Baguio. Good thing, some of my office had a weekend trip to Baguio so I asked them to buy me a bottle of my favorite. I also like ube flavored ice cream or home made ube halaya. This is comfort..
McDo’s National Breakfast day for 2015 will happen on March 9.
It means McDonalds store will be giving away 1000 free Mcmuffin coupon starting at 6 in the morning. These coupons are valid on the same date from 6-10am. It has no other requirements. Just present the coupon and you will get the free McMuffin. I was able to claim last year and the other year, so for sure I’m going to get a coupon again.
You can also check out Mcdonald’s website to see the participating branches.Here are other details about the free mcmuffin:
One (1) coupon will be given per customer on at first-come-first serve basis starting 6:00AM.
Coupon is not for sale.
Once customer has surrendered the coupon at the counter, his/her hand will be stamped by the crew to validate that the McMuffin has been received and may not be given another coupon.
Only one (1) McMuffin can be claimed per coupon.
Only one (1) coupon can be redeemed in a single transaction.
No coupon, no free McMuffin.
Coupon cannot be converted to cash and/or other McDonald’s products. McDonald’s reserves the right to refuse redemption if coupon was found to be tampered with.
Only original McDonald’s issued coupons will be accepted.
Free product may vary from illustration